Sunday, October 6, 2013

Matteo is growing up!

My little Matteo is growing up, and it really hit me when I had to take the crib out of his room and replace it with his cool car bed :( A bit sad but now I had a new project to tackle.  His bedroom had to grow up too.  I, like so many other people, looked for inspiration in Pinterest. I wanted something graphic and with color and we end it up with something that we all liked.  Here are the pictures of our weekend project.

He wanted to paint too, so he had his own painting project. 
 It was fun to see him getting paint all over him, but it was not fun when I had to clean him.
 Before we pulled the tape:
After pulling the tape:
He was relaxing and reading his book.  I soooo want to be him!
We also made a book ledge for all his books.  It was also a Pinterest idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por participar en mi blog! quiero escuchar tus comentarios pero primero recuerda que todos se tienen que registrar para yo saber quien esta dejando el mensaje.